SARPCO has multiple track options available. Tracks are becoming increasingly popular due to a more active lifestyle. Athletic tracks are complex sports floorings and have to be installed properly to avoid future problems. SARPCO has installed tracks in different parts of GCC.
PRODUCT & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SARPCO offers 6 different type of track systems. Our tracks systems-FULL PUR, sandwich and spray are IAAF approved.
- Granulated Solid Polyurethane (SARPCO-PUR) system
Product Name (SARPCO-MT Gran):
High end systems meant for international and national level projects. 14 MM thickness made up of 3 layers of PU, one layers of SBR and one layer of EPDM. Life span is 10 to 15 years.
- Sandwich type system
Product name (SARPCO-SW):
High end system which can also be used for private sector projects. 13- 15mm thick made up of a 10mm base matt with very high density, a sealer, a self-leveling PU and EPDM granules. Life span is 10 to 15 years.
- Spray coating surface system
Product Name (SARPCO-SP):
Primarily used in private sector projects. 13mm thickness made up of a base matt, a seal coat and 2 layers of sprayed PU. This system like the other two can also take spikes. Life span is around 7 to 10 years.
- Two-layer granule coating System
Product Name (SARPCO-2S)
Primarily used in private sector projects. 14 - 16mm, 7mm EPDM granule mat, 9mm Rubber granule mat, primer, Asphalt/concrete sub-base.
- SARPCO Acrylic:
This is a simple system that is meant for non-spike type of running and where budgets are tight. 1.5-2mm thick acrylic, 3 to 5 layered systems are at least recommended. No IAAF approval. Life span 1 to 3 years.
- SARPCO Pre-fabricated Running Track:
Rubber sheets/rolls can be installed for simple track systems or on higher floor buildings. 15 MM at least is required for spikes. Life span is 5 to 7 years.
- Multiple systems are available.
- Multiple colors are available.
- Our products are European and come with proper certification.
- Installation expertise is provided by our factories as well to ensure that installation is done properly.
- Our base matt used for most athletic track systems is dense. This ensures better performance and longer durability.
RECOMMENDED AREAS OF USAGE
- International/Olympic stadiums
- National level stadiums
- Jogging tracks in residential development projects
- School running tracks