PP tiles are a new sports floor invented 30 years ago. The product has become popular due to the fact that it is one of the most durable outdoor floorings available and gives customers a lot of flexibility as the product can be configured in different design patterns and it can also be moved around if required. The portability gives the floor big advantages over other outdoor sports flooring products.
RECOMMENDED AREAS OF USAGE
- Outdoor courts like basketball, tennis, badminton etc.
- Cruise ships
- Retail showrooms
- Car showrooms
- Our product is also ITF certified. Every tile is UV protected and this ensures that the color does not fade like other competitors
- UV Stable, No Pollution, No Damage, No Tools, No Auxiliary material in the installing and dismantling process
- Easy to clean surface
- Self-Drainage Surface: No more puddle on the court after it rains
- The product is certified and has high durability, Durable enough for multipurpose uses & sports
- Free Floating & Superior traction for player performance
- Product comes with SARPCO Warranty
- The product can easily be removed and reused in a different location due to the quality and density of the plastics used
- SARPCO product comes from the inventor of PP tiles in Europe. The product is high durability and comes in many different shades. The design pattern from our factory is the nicest design pattern of any PP tile in the market place.
- The product comes in different sizes overall. Also our PP tile now also comes in a purely 100% recyclable option which is the only product in the market that is 100% recyclable.
- The product has been used in many areas and not just sport ones in the past.
- Raw Material: Weather Resistant Polypropylene
- Wide range of color options
- Available in a size of 12”x12”, Heavy dimensional weight
- Hexagonal Grid Surface with Double Layer Structure
- ASTM C-1028 Friction Test
- 170 psi Load Bearing Capacity
- Has a Fire & UV Resistance Properties