PU flooring is a seamless floor which is used in quality sports installations due to its strength and seamlessness. Sarpco offers products which are certified and of the highest quality from Europe and USA. This product has historically been used by schools in areas where there will be multi-purpose activity such as sports functions and other school events due to the durability of the floor.
- We offer two types of PU floorings-an indoor and an outdoor version. The outdoor version has a specialized UV coating and more dimensions` stability due to fiber glass layer.
- PU flooring is constructed on site and therefore can be varied as required by the customer. Multiple color options are available.
- Furthermore, some design patterns are possible, although these cannot be as complex as vinyl floors.
RECOMMENDED AREAS OF USAGE
- Gyms-all areas besides weightlifting
- Multi-purpose sports areas
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Outdoor sports areas
The only place besides weightlifting where we might not recommend the product is if the weight is extremely heavy like a telescopic seating.
- Seamless floor which will allow for no opening up of the seams and consistent ball bounce throughout the floor.
- Very tough rubber base means floor can be used even when more weight is there i.e non-sports events or work out machines in a gym. Residual indentation is low.
- Multiple color options available.
- Multiple thickness is possible due to insitu nature of the product
- Cushioned nature of the product allows for a more comfortable fall than if on harder systems like wooden floorings or rougher systems like acrylic.
Our PU flooring is certified by all the major agencies including Fiba, BWF and others. The product is made up of two prime layers
- rubber roll: which can be made in multiple thickness starting from 4 MM up to 10 or 12 MM.
- polyurethane done onsite-for quality 2 MM is recommended however lower thickness are also possible in case the customer is more price sensitive.
Our product meets all EN and DIN norms as it comes from Europe. Technical specifications can be provided as required. Technical specifications on ball bounce, vertical deformation and other standards are all met.