PRODUCT NAME: SARPCO CHILDREN PLAYGROUND SAFETY SURFACING - SarpcoPlaysafe
SarpcoPlaysafe : poured-in-place playground soft surfacing is designed for children playgrounds. SarpcoPlaysafe poured-in-place surfacing is a 2 layer system consisting of a basement of 100% post-consumer recycled SBR (styrene butadadinene rubber) and polyurethane and a top surface consisting of Pure EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber and polyurethane.
The type of playground equipment determines the required basement thickness, and the basement thickness may be different at various locations on the playground site.
RECOMMENDED AREAS OF USAGE
- Any children play area
- Miscellaneous areas where anti-slip and toughness is important
- Independently tested to ASTM F1292 standards for head injury criteria
- Slip resistant in wet and dry conditions
- Abrasion resistant
- Fire Retardant
- Fungal resistant
- Resistance to weathering and aging
- Complies with ADA accessibility standards